11/25/201210 Modern Twists on Old Holiday Rules Read More >>
11/18/2012Perfect place settings mix, match elements for holiday table Read More >>
10/25/2012The Original Social Media, and Most Important, is the Phone Call Read More >>
National Civility Educational Curriculum for Children
How the program works:
How this program works is that you buy a one year subscription to this site that allows you access to the lesson plan with handouts, audios, powerpoints and more.
Listen to an audio on how this program works:
Cindy speaks about The National Civility Program at South Carolina Education Conventions.
Here is a summary of the benefits you will receive:
A life skills program with lessons written to help children throughout their entire lives.
- Equip your children with the tools necessary for self confidence
Your children will be in the know
- Do not let your children miss important events because they were afraid of embarrassing themselves - turn fear into confidence
Audio self-directed lessons
- You do not have to teach this lesson to your children or you may if you like, you have the option
Developed and taught by a global award winning etiquette expert directly to your children
- Have your children learn from a leader in the field
Developed to be taken on line
- Do not be intimidated by on-line learning.... it is user friendly, easy to navigate and understand.
Within a few seconds of ordering, you'll be interacting with the course
- Quick and easy access to the course, for your utmost convenience
Fun interactive program
- The program is audio, visual and tactile, using all methods of interaction for maximum learning while keeping your children's attention - it's a creative way to help fulfill their success
You will receive a certificate of completion
- Visual proof of accomplishment for them to see and feel proud of from a leader of manners in modern America
It can be repeated as often as needed
- Don't worry if you have to stop and start as time allows or you need to re-due a lesson. You can take these lessons as often as you like
You do not have to travel to take the course
- Save time and money, take the course anywhere where you can connect to the internet
You don't have to schedule a class
- Take the course at a time that is convenient for you
Available at several price points
- This program has several purchase options for people to meet their budgets
State of the art format
- The program is printed in a fun, colorful, easy to read and interesting format
Please click here to view the Lesson plan.
OPTIONAL: Teaching tool kit shipped to you via regular mail. The teaching tool kit consists of title-flash cards, place mat, napkin, thank you notes, compliment puzzle cards, kind word bracelet, cell phone card, and more..all in a nylon drawstring backpack.
Upon certification by the teacher/parent of completion of the program, a Certificate of Completion will be sent.
We look forward to being able to provide you with a top quality curriculum program to teach children that "Your Manners Matter"!
"YOUR MANNERS MATTER NATIONAL CIVILITY PROGRAM now available with four purchasing options:
Option 1 - The full program WITH teaching tool kit - $99.97
Option 1 is as listed above to include the 18 down loadable lessons, audio lessons, teaching tool kit mailed via US Post Office, certificate of completion, etc.
Option 2 - The full program WITHOUT teaching tool kit - $49.97
Option 2 includes all 18 down loadable lessons, audio lessons, lesson plan, certificate of completion, etc. It does not include the teaching tool kit.
Option 3 - First 9 lessons WITHOUT teaching tool kit - $29.97
Option 3 includes the first 9 downloadable lessons, audio lessons, lesson plan, certificate of completion, etc. It does not include the teaching tool kit.
Option 4 - Second 9 lessons WITHOUT teaching tool kit - $29.97
Option 4 includes the second 9 downloadable lessons, audio lessons, lesson plan, certificate of completion, etc. It does not include the teaching tool kit.
If purchasing Option 2, 3 or 4 you will need all or some of the following items:
The proper title-flash cards which can be downloaded from the members page, small gold stars, place setting to include placemat, napkins, silverware, dishes and glasses as outlined in the lesson, pencils, two plain thank you cards with envelopes. You must agree to our license agreement before you purchase, please read now.
Option 1 is only available in the United States and will not be shipped outside of the country. If are outside of the United States you may purchase the options without the teaching tool kit (options 2, 3 and 4).
1. If you click the "Buy Now" button, it will take you to check out. After you complete your order, on the "Thank you for your purchase" page it will tell you to check your email for your username and password and give you the link to the Login page.
2. You must agree to our license agreement when you purchase.
"My name is Phyllis Lowder, director of PACESC,Parent's Association for Christian Education in SC. I am writing today to share with you a program that I am excited and passionate about. Every once in a while, a program comes along that not only teaches our children academically, but also prepares them socially and personally for the future. As we are all aware, we are living in a fast paced and often rude world. Today, manners are often not used...or even taught! The Charleston School of Protocol and Etiquette is presenting "Your Manners Matter" National Civility Program. It is my recommendation that you give possible consideration of this program for the growth of your child."
Parent Association for Christian Education in South Carolina
"I have been very pleased with this program. It is completely thorough and easy to teach. My child is learning easily. Through the use of this program, my shy-never-talk girl is blooming into a confident person. She will interact with store clerks, librarians and other adults politely and with wonderful manners. I've been complimented more than once on her actions. I have this class to thank for her manners."
Win a National Civility program...one lucky winner every quarter.
Enter to win the National Civility Program here
Please read the National Civility contest rules:
October - December 2012 Winner